The VG Resource

Full Version: Sheet Rejected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Friday Night Funkin' icons sheet was rejected due to "The sheet does not meet quality standards for the Custom / Edited section." What can I do to make it meet the standards?
(sheet included)
My guess would be the banding and the miniscule amount of contrast between the light and dark shades. There's also a lot of empty space on the sheet
This good?
Ok, made some edits. And by "some", I mean a lot.
Dude, I'm going to be real with you on this but I don't see this getting accepted any time soon.

First of all the credit tag is still way bigger than it needs to be and it takes up an unnecessary amount of space, second all the sprites, while icons are far too simplistic to even meet the standards of what is usually accepted on the website. Most of the time just some text is more than enough to get you by.

PERHAPS if you were to go further and do things that added a HUD you might be able to get it in. And if you're daring maybe go all out and make some custom animations based on the game's original graphics similarly to the Senpai chapter then your chances would increase.

But right now there's really not enough content for this to cut it and the layout of the sheet isn't exactly up to par with what you'd normally see on here. And that much I'm willing to tell you having seen several sheets come and go.
I see this message MONTHS after it was posted, and you know what? Fuck this, there's no fun in making this god damn icons sheet anymore. And NOW I'M SALTY AGAIN.