The VG Resource

Full Version: SD Gundam Operation U.C.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, this game was made on the Wonderswan Color in 2002 by Bandai, and I have most of the sprites ripped already for it. I'm just missing a few sprites for pretty much every sheet. All in all, I will be uploading all the sprite sheets to this game that I can, and eventually I will get to the backgrounds. Since I'm ripping the sprites with screenshots, it takes me a while. Anyway, I've always liked the Gundam series and I thought this game had pretty decent versions of the Mobile Suits. I'll upload all the sheets I've done after I have checked to make sure I haven't left anything out.

[Image: sdgundamoperationucicon.png]

Earth Federation Space Force Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucgundeu9.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgunckn0.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucguntis3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgmiczr2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucballha0.png]

Zeon Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationuczakuux2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczakufv6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczakuyn2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczakuwf9.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdomikn2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgoufjp1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgoufmm9.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucacgudq2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgoggoq5.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczgokms5.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczgoknw6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczockyw4.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucrickia3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgelgiw5.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgelgvo4.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgyandj2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczakuqg2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgrablb2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbygrta1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbigzev7.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucelmeaq1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczeonfe5.png]

Anti-Earth Union Group Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucrick.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgund.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczetahm7.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchyak.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmeth.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczzgujj1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucquebmc3.png]

Titan Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucgmii.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgmcatq3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgmsn.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchiza.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchiza.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchiza.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmara.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgalb.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucasshrd3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgaplch3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbarzhz6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgabtrh6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbyargn8.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbyargl1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchamb.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbounud1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbounyx7.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmess.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucboligt2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucpallbw2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuctheorr4.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucpsycuo0.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucpsyclt7.png]

Karaba Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucdijesd9.png]

Axis Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucqueblk3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgazaej4.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgazabh7.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczssahf2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgazojh6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgallm.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucrjarlr2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucquebpn6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuchammgg1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdesew.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdese.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdowa.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdowa.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgelg.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucjamr.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucstur.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdrei.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucregesl0.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgazutr1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgazuvr1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucdoveoy3.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczaku.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationuczaku.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgeymox8.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbawonm1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucbawo.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucquincu9.png]

Londo Bell Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucjegarr8.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucregzev9.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucnugucc9.png]

Neo-Zeon Units
[Image: sdgundamoperationucgear.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgearfn2.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucjagdgy1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucjagdgb1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucsazasp9.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucalphme6.png]

Misc
[Image: sdgundamoperationucsmalvx6.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmidddx1.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgeze.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucgeze.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmiscfg4.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmisc.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmisc.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmisc.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucback.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucchap.png] [Image: sdgundamoperationucmenu.png]

Most of the animations are similar, like the charging up of weapons and the fully charged animation are the same for all the units, so I'll put all those on a misc. sheet.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, there's over 80 sheets that exist for this game., hence why I thought it belonged here.

UPDATE 3/17/09:
All done.
You should get the ZZ Gundam Up there, oh and a funny thing, I call Zeta
Lil Zeta and Double Zeta, Big Zeta. I also think of them as Brothers SD wise. The Pichu Bros of the Gundam world, The Zetas. But getting back to topic I think Z(eta)Z(eta) Gundam should be one of the next one you rip, why? Because he's cool and he has Big Zam Cannon on his forehead thats why.
Lil Zeta and Big Zeta FOREVER. Also FINALLY SOMEONE SNAPS TO THEIR SENSES AND STARTS RIPPING SD GUNDAM SPRITES. I'VE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND A HALF FOR THIS STUFF! Thank you for listening now if you don't mind I'm going to pass-out from all my MT.Dew I drank an hour ago...Big Grin
There, Double Zeta Gundam and Zeta Gundam are uploaded. I also finished up Nu Gundam. It's kind of funny, as I was finishing up the rip of Double Zeta, the battle played a Double Zeta song.
Dude you're in top 6 favorite sprite rippers/editors/cutsomers in my list just for doing that you're awesome... Did you know that? Maybe when you're done with this you'll go on to SD Gundam G-Next(snes) or another Wonderswan gundam game or... RIP FROM SRW W(DS) or SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS DRIVE(DS). It goes on and on my boy, and you are the key to your own future, or something like that Cute. I'd love to help but so far I've only got some of the Asshimer and the GMs.T_T
If I ever figure out how to rip sprites from Cross Drive, I will, it would be the same for SRW W, as I don't really know how to rip from DS games. I might do SD Gundam G-Next, or I might do Mono Eye Gundam, either way, it'd be after I finish up this one. Also, I won't upload anything on Saturdays, since I won't be at my computer during Saturdays.
I just noticed! You said Bandai! I made that mistaken years ago too! It would seem Bandai owns Gundam but SUNRISE does. Also I was playing with my SD 00 Figs I fixed Kryios into flight mode, so idiot said why playing with little TRANSFORMER guys and that pi**** me off. Now I have temper problems and that guy knew the difference after our little "conversation"(No I didn't kill him or beat him to a pulp I used big words. VERY BIG WORDS.) Honestly has transformers turned the giant Japanese robot title to less than shit and I'm serious no one knows Transformers isn't really Japanese any more. Any ways. Oh here is a joke, Know how to make 3 old ladies say shit? Make the fourth 1 say BINGO. Cute Here's another 1 now pay attention. There's a blind man and he has a seeing I dog and he's swinging the dog around by the collar and the policeman asked what's he's doing... He says he's getting a better view around him.Cute Now keep going man I have given support jokes now get back in there and sock it to to em. Unless they have bigger guns.
Right, I knew it was owned by Sunrise, I just slipped up and put who the game was made by instead of who owned it. Anyway, should I add the variations of mobile suit in the same sheet, or should I give them all separate sheets, since there are a few mobile suits that come in different colors, there are at least 3 different colors for Gelgoogs including Char's. This also applies to Bound Docs and Gezes as well. Oh, and Gundam MkII has color variations along with Rick Dias, Z'Gok, Zaku II, and Quebeley MkII. I'd like a little input on that. Along with that idea, what should I get next? There's so many to post, I'm just curious to which I should focus on getting up faster.
Okay I have a list. From important to get to it when you get to it
1.Char's Zaku II 9.Asshimer
2.Sazabi 10.Gaplant
3.Zssa 11.BYG-ZAM
4.Gouf 12.Quebleys I&II
5.Dom 13.Re-Gz
6.Gogg 14.Z'gok
7.Gundam MKII 15.alt palletes
8.Zeong 16.The others

Of course this is my version of what to do. I would like
for you to do. As for the other color versions... Seprate sheets
man. More sheets more attention.Wink
The method for ripping DS games differs from game to game, so, yeah, I understand. :/

If it were like the three Castlevania DS games, the palette'd be stored deep within the no$gba save state and must be hunted for in GGD/TiledGGD or Tile Molester. :/
So, I'll start with some of the ones on the list, I might choose to do them in whichever order, depending on how much time I feel like spending to it for that day, like for today, I picked easy ones that I had almost done anyway. I think I'll go with the Rick Dom and Rick Dias(Red), I also might do Ramba Ral's Gouf and the regular Gouf tomorrow as well, I don't know yet, it depends on how much homework I get done today, and how tired I am after doing lab tomorrow..., but we'll see.

I tried to unpack G Generation Cross Drive, and when I looked through the files with Tile Molester, I only got garbage with each of the codec view. I probably did something wrong, and that was really my first attempt with Tile Molester.

I was also wondering if there were easier ways to rip from wonderswan games, other than what I'm doing, screenshoting the sprites, since there are some that I can't seem to get with screenshots.
I see you did the Rick Dom, there is a difference in the sprites of the Dom and the Rick Dom, the Dom had purple Knee Caps, and the Rick Dom had Black Knee Caps. So naturally they are different in appearance giving them the right to different sprite sheets.Smile Anyways your doing good, coming from me that's not really a complement seeing that any one who does SD Sprites gets in my top 6.
But it is a complement never the less! At least the Gundams get their own sprite section filled with Mobile Suits.
I was also going off how most things I've seen for Gundam show them as different units as well. For example, this game has a distinction in the names, as Doms are only on land and Rick Doms are only in space. I kind of wish they included 0083, 08th ms, and the rest of the U.C. Gundam mechs in this game as well. That would have made this game even more awesome. I think I might put up some ZZ Gundam mobile suits tomorrow, or I might get to that Rick Dias and Goufs. Or, I might do what I did yesterday and gather a ton of the misc. sprites about in story mode. I also might just add more EFSF mobile suits. I don't know how I'll feel about it tomorrow.
Sorry for double posting, but I thought I should update before I leave for the weekend. I uploaded two more mobile suits from Double Zeta, and the rest of the mobile suits from the EFSF of the 0079 year. I'll put Titans and mobile suits from the EFSF shown in Zeta Gundam together as one group. I'll try to get Byg Zam up as soon as I can, but I need to get back to that part in the story, since I didn't get all the sprites from it, along with getting it from the story, I'm ripping other sprites I see that I haven't yet, which is most of them. I was wondering if I should post those misc. sprites as WIP, or if I should just wait until I have them all.
Time for another weekly update;
I uploaded the Gabthley, Bolinoak Samaan, the Byarlant, the Gaplant the Asshimar, Ramba Ral's Gouf, the Geymark, Barzam, the Bound Doc, the Bawoo, the Quebeleys, the ReGelg, the Ga-Zowm, the Doven Wolf, the Gazu-L and the Gazu-R. I still think they should have made the Gazu-L and Gazu-R better than they did... From now on, they sprites will come in a little more slowly, since these have been most of the sprites I already had fully ripped. Most of the units that have sprites on ground I'll need to rip their flying sprites as well, and the units that have a 3 sword combo, I'll need to fully rip those animations, which is most of the Gundam types. I think by the end of next week I'll upload the Hyaku Shiki, the Rick Dias, Sturm Dias, the normal Gouf, and the Gelgoog. I think I'll only be able to get 2 - 3 sprite sheets a day now, and I still need to go through the game to see if I missed any other sprites...
I'm doing my weekly update today, as I won't be posting tomorrow. I got a fair amount done this week, although I didn't update everyday. I finished going through the 0079 storyline, so I could get the rest of those sprites, and I uploaded them all, next is 0087 I believe, or it could be 0086, I forget which Zeta is but I do know that Double Zeta come 1 year after Zeta anyway. So the sprites uploaded are Big Zam, Bigro, Z'Gok, Char's Z'Gok, Char's Gelgoog, Gelgoog, Gouf, Gyan, Acguy, Gogg, Zock, Zaku II, Zaku II White, Gundam, Zeong, and the misc sprites found in 0079. I'd like to know if the way I arrange the misc sprites is okay, or if I should modify it in some way.
Pages: 1 2