The VG Resource

Full Version: NSMBU Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone reupload the NSMBU page? I want to see the player models. - LewisTehCat28
Requoting what Random Talking Bush said on The Models Resource:
(06-06-2021, 07:36 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:@LewisTehCat28: I literally just said "the only NSMBU sections we had are in the pending section".

Which the game in question can currently only be found here.
(It might be a while before said page will become public.)

If there's any specific model you're wanting right now, I can see about ripping them.
@DogToon64: I thought this is how you request, and Random Talking Bush said requests are for the forums, but if I was mistaken feel free to tell me where I actually need to request. Also I understand you may be confused as I accidentally said "reupload" instead of 'upload' so you quoted Random Talking Bush's first answer as you thought I thought again that it used to be there when I meant to say it so it was more proper.

Also sorry if the first part (see above) last part is a bit confusing.

Also by the way, the specific model I want is either the Mario model or the Luigi model, doesn't matter.
(Sorry for the late reply)

Here's Mario and Luigi's models:
[attachment=12752]
[attachment=12753]

And yes, this is the right place to make requests (unless you're offering to pay someone, then that goes in the commissions forum).
Thanks.