The VG Resource

Full Version: 'cause it feels so empty without me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the out side, 'round the outside, 'round the outside.

guess who's back
back again
Tuckey's back
Tell a friend

So, anyone miss the services of TSR's official forum twit (and biggest source of intellectual corrosion)? Any amatures trying to take my job from me? You can consider my unexplained absense as a "healthy little break" (mostly for you). I saw that TSR was down for about a month. And I'm surprised to see that you've got a spam section where post count is disabled, they've got exactly the same thing at another forum I go to. But besides that what else has been going on?
I would bet money that you've never been high in your entire life.
Are you one of the people who think being random is funny still? Sone are the days when you can shout the name of a pastry and instantly be cool, but I tend not to judge people straight away.

Are you a ripper? Spriter? Person who talks? Or both/all?
Excuse me but who are you?
obviously not missed

also i dont see what hole youre filling buddy...
To people who don't know me: I'm mostly a talker. I don't have an emulator, so I can't rip much of anything. I might try to toy around on some personal projects when I feel capricious enough. And I've been working on some drawings I'd like to show, but I won't have access to my scanner until Feburary 20th. So until then.....IT'S PARTY TIME!!

To people who do know me: What hole am I filling? Why the little hole in the sea wall of course! If I take my finger out for just a moment, the hole will get bigger, and 1/4 of Europe will get flooded. (sigh) and its not fun typing with one hand....
Now that I've seen your posts, please leave.

And what Zeemort said.
making obscure references doesn't make you smart it makes you look like you're begging for attention and validation
as if your av and sig weren't already doing that, I mean