The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help ripping models from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mates! I'm here because I needed some guidance on ripping Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games for the Nintendo Wii. When extracted the files using dolphin it gives me nothing but weird files with no extension. Cannot tell where models or textures are. Anyway, here is an image of the weird files Dolphin gave me.

First Image

[Image: image.png]

Second Image

[Image: image.png]

It's getting a bit frustratingly hard trying to rip several individual models from one game. The primary characters I'm currently trying to target are Espio the Chameleon, Charmy Bee, Vector the Crocodile and Dr.Eggman, and maybe Rouge and Omega if they're in the game or whatever Tongue

Can't put my finger on it if their the same .GNO (models) and .PVR or .GVR (textures) just like a few games.

Anyway, if it's possible can I get some tips on how to extract the files from this game so I can get some models from Mario and Sonic? And possible textures.
sucks that no one replied to this thread, I really wish there was tool that can allow us to extract the models from from the dig files and their animations
you tried using BrawlBox to open them yet?
(02-26-2023, 01:41 AM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: [ -> ]you tried using BrawlBox to open them yet?

Brawl box can only open the arc and brtsm files. What I want to know is there a anyway to extract the dlg files. They contain the models and animations in there