The VG Resource

Full Version: Need a Custom job done? I can help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am currently as I write this poor.

However modelling mapping rigging and such are my specialties now after more than 10 years working at it. so I need money.

Prices are negotiable. You tell me what you want and I'll give you an estimate on time and thereby price.

I mainly work in Blender 249b, However, this software can export to a wide variety of formats, I just recently did a UE4 mod for a friend in example. Also made a custom model and rigged it to the standard UE4 rig, I set a new record for myself at about a week for a completed basic character.

Considering I used to take a week to do the modelling alone, this is a big improvement.

Need game items? or small stuff? Shoot your requests here. typically noncomplicated stuff like that takes me less than a few hours to finish.

Oh, also I'm used to working based on polygon constraints, so if this is for a game I can meet your minimum/maximum polycount requirements. But don't feel disheartenned, I can also make high quality/poly models for animations and rendering.

If you just want pictures or a movie clip, that may come cheaper. Especially if I already have the models or you supply them. Modifications to existing models are also typically cheap. Yes, I do costume parts.

It never hurts to ask.

Yes I will do adult stuff. but if you are requesting that, you'd better be willing to prove you are old enough.

There is very little I wont do. (there are some exceptions)

Game requests:

If you want a game made entirely in blender, depending on the amount of features requested/complexity I may accept or decline the project. Games typically take a lot of time and work. And headaches, cannot EVER forget the headaches..

Simple action adventure sword swinger? yeah. sure NP. MSFingerpaint (mspaint.exe) me your characters. yeah sure you can use photoshop or the G.I.M.P but don't go too crazy, the point is to let me do the work, if I have questions to clarify I'll ask. You can also provide reference images. thats fine too.

Licenses, if the thing you are having me make is entirely of your own idea, then consider it yours to license as you wish or not..

if it's already properties of another company, I can't hand you rights I don't own.

If it takes significant time and work, I'll request a mention along with the pay as well as rights to use it myself. Edit: but not sell it or give it away myself. When I say "use" I mean the assets, models and code and textures etc. but obviously I would not take any ownership of someone else's game regardless how much work I put into it.