The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for Neptunia models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, does anyone of you have the game files for Neptunia Virtual Stars for PS4? Sad

I need someone to rip the models of the characters including their dlc and also the goddesses and vtubers from the game.

(or send me the raw .dat archive files, .MDLX, .MDL and .TEX files from the game if possible cause i know how to open and decompress them)

Thanks.
(03-04-2021, 08:26 AM)DatOneTaiwanGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, does anyone of you have the game files for Neptunia Virtual Stars for PS4? Sad

I need someone to rip the models of the characters including their dlc and also the goddesses and vtubers from the game.

(or send me the raw .dat archive files, .MDLX, .MDL and .TEX files from the game if possible cause i know how to open and decompress them)

Thanks.

While I'm glad to know that someone has interest in these models, I feel it'd be best to wait until it's released on steam.

Luckily, that's happening on the 29th of this month.

I'm mainly in for trying to rip them to see if the models used are new and made from scratch, and not reused like they usually tend to be.
Let's hope others show more interest though, as this is the only place on the internet where i've found any interest so far.

If possible i might attempt to rip them if the formats are the same as all other neputunia games.