The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon: Marked for death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna make an attempt at ripping this game, or at least get all the graphics into one zip or something.
Quick question: is there a way to get everything without having to have (insert object name) loaded in game?

I'm using Ninjaripper for this with Ifanview being used to convert, not 100% sure what's rippable and what's not.
What I can rip will be added to the archive, what I can't rip will be skipped.
But as of now that includes player characters and most monsters.
(03-04-2021, 11:59 PM)ZTO Wrote: [ -> ]What I can rip will be added to the archive, what I can't rip will be skipped.
But as of now that includes player characters and most monsters.

I wish I didn't miss your post when I recently also started ripping this game! I am also using Ninjaripper.

I am going to focus on ripping backgrounds in this case. As of today and at this time, some of them are in pending sheets.

Is there a possibility we can collab? I don't want to work on any sheets that you have already completed. ^^;
niH很期待你的破解大概多久呢
许多开膛手都将这款游戏列入了他们的名单中。和往常一样,我们需要一些时间才能在网站上看到完整的角色撕裂。
Several rippers have the game on their list. As usual, it will take some time before we can see full character rips on the site.