The VG Resource

Full Version: ESREVER'S HERE OH FU-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, contrary to popular belief, I'm not quite the pain in the arse I used to be...Sorta laid-back now. Relatively. Eh.

I'm mainly known to be a Metal Slug spriter. Came from MSDB, though I've had an even longer history than that. Occasionally I rip from other games, but it's sorta rare.

I came here because I'm a fan of Gussprint, yo. He's got some pretty awesome rips and it doesn't look like he's even half-dead either (Unless that Stone Turtle update is older than I thought...)

I know Ragey as well, and perhaps maybe a couple other people might recognize me too from some other places, but I'm not all that into joining boards seriously now. Hope that'll change, but I'm none too sure...

And my ripping style. I'm pretty much an egotistical brat so I rip nigh-everything myself when I can, and "can" being "If you can download every material needed within a day". Of course, a day is not very long for me nowadays, since I've got school. So that's why I got interested in this site's stuff. But yeah.

tl;dr: I'm here (It was inevitable) and I'd like to see Gussprint (Because he's awesome).
Hey, man. Clever name! Enjoy your stay at tSR!
What is this?! One reply? Three topics below? Is this a joke or something?!

I thought at least someone here would recognize me...it turns out Arsehole comes here too...

Eh. Whatever. It seems you guys already know I'm an idiot anyway. Bah.
A lot of intro topics get ignored, its not like your hated here. You intro topic just wasn't completely amazing.