The VG Resource

Full Version: Yuriko Hibiki (Dan's Sister)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't seen any sprites of her so decided to make one. Based off of her costume from his Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter ending, and shoes from her SFV concept art:

EDIT

Added another face and a couple more stances to her. If someone could tell me where to find a full Sakura sprite sheet (non-Gameboy) I might make a sprite sheet of her after I'm done with the SF1 guys. For the moves, was thinking she could have Sakura's basic attacks and Yuri's specials since she was meant to be a parody of her. Maybe there could be some slight differences like the ability to charge her one handed fireball (Gadouken) a running start to her left handed uppercut (like Sakura) and she could have some of Yuri's taunts. I thought it would be funny if they had her shirt tear off when she dies, like Yuri's does in AoF2. For her story they could say something funny like after Dan became famous, the kids at school started making fun of her because of his moves and pony tail, so Sakura taught her how to fight. Now she's looking for Dan to try and convince him to stop fighting.

Just a few ideas.

[Image: Yuriko-Hibiki.png]

If you don't know who she is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4HD7XXcQHA