The VG Resource

Full Version: The New Generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been miffin' me for a bit... A number of sprites in Castlevania: Bloodlines haven't been ripped. These include:
Pillar of Bones
Skeledragon
Merman
German Skeleton
Yellow Skeleton
German Scimitar
Bone Scimitar
Medusa Head
Fishman
Golem Knight
Mace Skeleton
Yellow Mace
German Mace
Bloody Bones
Harpy
Bag Slave
Orb of Destruction
Archer
Wall Slime
Speed Demon
Blue Skeleton
Death Swinger
Axe Knight
Axe Lord
Tall Knight
Mummy
Barrel Skeleton
Gear Snakes
Samus Knight
Hammer Hammer
Gargoyle
Wheel Knight
Armed Scimitar
Armed German
Stone Rose
Vines
Hellhound
Mecha Knight
Water Lord
Red, Yellow, and Blue Armor Lords
Blue Golem
Bone Dragon King
Yellow Gargoyle Bat
Frankenstein
Gear Steamer
Blue Gear Steamer
Evil Pillar
Princess of Moss
Drolta
Dracula's Ghost
Italy
Germany
Versailles
England
SFX
Intro
Endings

Can someone try and do that?
You shouldn't just ask like that, remember your -1 :/
If you're that desperate, you should do it yourself.

You see, requests aren't allowed.
I can't rip, sorry Balls.
You're welcome to rip yourself. It's nice and easy. Just get animget and the emulator and go for it.
Also, as mentioned, requests aren't allowed.
And if I'm not mistaken, Drolta or Drolla don't even appears or is mentioned in game.
Ijit, I ripped nearly everything from that game save for Drolta and Dracula's final forms. :p

They just haven't gone up yet on the site.
Don't forget that I ripped Medusa head as well Smithy, anyway like Smithy says he's done most of the game. You are welcome to rip another game or indeed rip it for somewhere else.

Oh and Ulti, Drolta is what we call one of Dracula's forms. In the Japanese version, the story is a bit different and a bit more linked to Bram Stoker's Dracula so he is a different guy compared to our story where he is a Dracula form.
(01-23-2009, 08:09 AM)Yawackhary Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget that I ripped Medusa head as well Smithy, anyway like Smithy says he's done most of the game. You are welcome to rip another game or indeed rip it for somewhere else.

Oh and Ulti, Drolta is what we call one of Dracula's forms. In the Japanese version, the story is a bit different and a bit more linked to Bram Stoker's Dracula so she is a different bitch compared to our story where she is a Dracula form.

Medusa is already ripped, I was talking about one of the most annoying enemies in the series. Drolta is a wicth, not a warlock.
Umm, did you misunerstan what we said? ^^;

He did mean the Medusa Head and no one said anything about Drolta being a warlock.

Anyway, if you want to rip Dracula's final forms, Drolta, an the ending, be my guest. As those are the only things left in the game to rip aside from some stages.

If you don't believe me, I can provide a link to my old Submission Topic and you can do the math from there.
Thanks for ripping some of the sprites I requested.
No requesting. If something isn't on the site, it's because of one of two reasons:

1) It's not been uploaded by us yet.
2) It's not been ripped.

In the latter case, instead of whining; do it yourself.
In the former, instead of whining, learn to use the board search functions.