The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Vg Resource Community.

I originally intended just to use the sound resource domain to just rip video game sounds to use in my video projects, but I have caved in and decided to make an account.

So hello, I am Michael Is Very Vintage, and I am a dumbass who produces vintage styled Garry's Mod Machinimas for YouTube and Newgrounds.
I am also a pretty rad gamer, as I have spent more than a year of my entire life (yes I calculated it) on my top 20 games on steam. 

I'll probably be more active on the sound resource for editing (as mentioned above), but I might pop in on the textures and models sections for custom models that I might need.

Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking