The VG Resource

Full Version: I can't even come up with a name that isn't totally obscure or overused for this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lagannpamt9.png]
based off
[Image: 51By2IRJNsL._SS500_.jpg]
Looks like something out of X-Men.
Omicron? (as a name suggestion)
I truly pity you Chris. Search Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as soon as possible and watch every episode. But not the english one.
Looks pretty accurate. Make his eyes a but greenish like the reference and it's perfect. At least, for me.

and he has a pokéball on his forehead lol.
"SPIN ON!" "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!" "GATTAI"

Those would have worked well.

Regardless, awesome. Now I feel like actually making the thing I was gonna do for comp 8.
I said not overused.
(01-21-2009, 06:28 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]I truly pity you Chris. Search Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as soon as possible and watch every episode. But not the english one.
Okay, pity me. xp
Watched it, it's pretty rad.
"You're going down, Gurren-style."
No, go for what Drei suggested.
For the most part I've used "Poison Prison" But nobody seemed to understand it.
Edit: also, quick update [Image: lagannpaws1.png]
Some outlines on the head are too light (you know, the orange stuff), shade accordingly.
Could you explain "Poison Prison"?
Poison Prison is one of the songs in the OST. But I don't really get what you mean.
Why the shit haven't I posted here yet?

I like it, but I think the lines on the top of the head (the orange ones) could be a liiiiittle more defined on our left side, I can't distinguish them in the least.
[Image: lagannpapi7.png]
better?
I love you. sex me now.
MUCH better, IMO. I can't find any glaring flaws now. =3