The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings to all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! Smile

My name is Andrew (a.k.a. "Hudson") and I've proudly been a part of the 3D Realms and Duke community for almost twenty years. I enjoy making and assisting with conversions and mods for Duke3d, mentoring GameDev and BUILD community talent, and thanks to the 3D Realms and Duke Nukem 3D community I have met some of the greatest friends of my life and even my soul mate on the 3DR UBB.

Currently I am keeping busy assisting 3D Realms and Voidpoint, LLC with project management for their upcoming expansion, however I hope to release something new of my own in time (I have a really neat idea to refresh an old mod of mine!). In my free time I enjoy playing electric guitar, designing & building electric guitars, and spending time with my wife and dogs along with -of course - constantly tinkering and modding Duke Nukem 3D via EDuke32. Recently I have also been brushing up on my Wolf3d and Doom knowledge, specifically teaching myself GZDoom.

If anyone has any questions regarding the BUILD engine, EDuke32 or similar please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I will assist the best I can with any questions you may have. Smile

[Edit]: I am also a diehard fan of Hellgate London and the social media liaison for the Hellgate London 2038 team (https://twitter.com/london2038) - so if anyone happens to still have their discs or if they find some ISO's and would like to do some questing online, just say the word!