The VG Resource

Full Version: HELP - Mario Party Island Tour's UVs mess up for more than one mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be an error with the UVs whenever I use SPICA and Ohana to extract models from Mario Party Island Tour.  The model looks fine in SPICA as the textures and UVs are in the right place.  However, when I export the model as either a .dae file or an .smd file and import it into 3DS Max, the UVs are only kept for the eyes.  For the other meshes, all of the UVs are shrunk to almost nothing.

A[Image: XdO4U7O.png]
[Image: 6b7d7gL.png]

This is the result of what happens to the UVs.  Is there a way to fix this issue, or would I need to export it with another tool?
I have the same problem with the 3ds game "hatsune miku project mirai" stage files are messed up once exported, even if looking fine in both programs...if it's the same issue, the model has more than one uv, but only 1st uv gets exported, and usually the wrong one as well, giving out a broken model