The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. Dark from Rayman 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mr_dar10.png]

I'll add more soon details and stuff soon.

C+C?
So far all I can say is the hat is un(der?)shaded
(01-20-2009, 06:14 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]So far all I can say is the hat is un(der?)shaded
he said it was a WIP.
though i dont like the line art on the hat
[Image: mr_dar11.png]

Added hand, eyes, more shading, the ball things on the hat, and edited the hat outline a little
looks better now
Well... I think you need to work on the folds, referencing closely to the image and recreating it in a more accurate way (this requires practice, so it'll come over time). It might help if you used a bigger reference I believe, as you've lost a lot of quality when shrinking the picture. I suggest you think more about how the light lands on the character (where it comes from, its intensity, the fabric on which it lands). That's all I can say to help you.
I'll be looking for an update!
(01-21-2009, 04:16 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]Well... I think you need to work on the folds, referencing closely to the image and recreating it in a more accurate way (this requires practice, so it'll come over time). It might help if you used a bigger reference I believe, as you've lost a lot of quality when shrinking the picture. I suggest you think more about how the light lands on the character (where it comes from, its intensity, the fabric on which it lands). That's all I can say to help you.
I'll be looking for an update!
I shrunk it for a size reference. I'll find a bigger picture for detail reference