The VG Resource

Full Version: A Russian version of Worms 3D and Worms Forts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A whole time ago I found a Russian version of Worms 3D with different speechs/voices.

Some year later a Russian version of Worms Forts was found by me.

I believe the Russian distributor of Worms 3D and Worms Forts decide to make their own speech for the country with the permission by Team17.

I already upload them in The Ultimate Site of Worms Armageddon (tus-wa.com) and my partner Thewolensheep makes a zip file.

The question is:
Are the Russian speehs/voices accepted for The Sounds Resources?
I'm sure they are. Just submit them in the appropriate site.
(11-23-2020, 12:47 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure they are. Just submit them in the appropriate site.

OK. I'll start with the original English version, then we'll see if Cooper B. Chance (the VG resource staff) will approve it.

Thanks. Wink
(11-23-2020, 07:37 AM)Edoardo Moretti Wrote: [ -> ]A whole time ago I found a Russian version of Worms 3D with different speechs/voices.

Some year later a Russian version of Worms Forts was found by me.

I believe the Russian distributor of Worms 3D and Worms Forts decide to make their own speech for the country with the permission by Team17.

I already upload them in The Ultimate Site of Worms Armageddon (tus-wa.com) and my partner Thewolensheep makes a zip file.

The question is:
Are the Russian speehs/voices accepted for The Sounds Resources?

Yes. Russian voices are allowed on the Sounds Resource.
Thank you president!  Big Grin

So, I can start the work for Worms 3D and Worms Forts sounds. If I will start to other Worms games I'll let you know.

NOTE: Some of the Russian speechs as different and weird names, like: Alcoholic, Autistic, Weed, Jew,... and please don't ask me why.
Alright! The English Speechs are done!

Time to work with the Russian Speechs!
The Russian speechs from Worms 3D are complete!

Time to work with Worms Forts Under Siege