The VG Resource

Full Version: Rune Factory Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to rip the map models from this game but I can't find any information to help me do so, I have ripped the files from the game but I have no idea how to get the models out of the files, they are all .bin, .bat, .scc, .csv
(11-17-2020, 08:04 AM)Jaffaone23 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to rip the map models from this game but I can't find any information to help me do so, I have ripped the files from the game but I have no idea how to get the models out of the files, they are all .bin, .bat, .scc, .csv

The easy way  is the  wii dolphin but they do not have bone. work with  destiny  to.
(11-18-2020, 07:32 AM)kasumi777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2020, 08:04 AM)Jaffaone23 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to rip the map models from this game but I can't find any information to help me do so, I have ripped the files from the game but I have no idea how to get the models out of the files, they are all .bin, .bat, .scc, .csv

The easy way  is the  wii dolphin but they do not have bone. work with  destiny  to.

Thank you, but how do I do this? I just want the map models so bones aren't needed anyway
1You need a Dolphin 4.0.2 x86
2you need Ninja Ripper or  3D Ripper DX but 3D Ripper rip you the hole thing.
3Run Ninja Ripper or  3D Ripper  to Dolphin  in  open game.