The VG Resource

Full Version: Disney All-Star Racers (iOS and Android game from DisneyNow) - Model Rip request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I know this request might sound similar to my previous request, but thus is to clarify things since I got it wrong at first.

After some research, I found out that the game Disney All-Star Racers is from the DisneyNow app.
I tried using VPN (since I'm from Portugal and DisneyNow is exclusive to the US) to download to Bluestacks on my PC and extract the files, but I couldn't find any assets.

If anyone could help me ripping the models (especially the Mickey Mouse and DuckTales models), I'd appreciate.
Hi, how did you get around it? for VPN. I have doesn't work Sad
(11-22-2020, 10:14 AM)Contra6 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how did you get around it? for VPN. I have doesn't work Sad

To be honest, it worked once to me just to play. I cleared Google Play Store's data, activated the VPN, downloaded the DisneyNOW app from the Play Store and was able to play for a while.
When extracting the files, I couldn't find much, just a few simple models of spheres, cubes, cylinders and cones.
(11-22-2020, 10:36 AM)ElmerMouseFan34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2020, 10:14 AM)Contra6 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how did you get around it? for VPN. I have doesn't work Sad

To be honest, it worked once to me just to play. I cleared Google Play Store's data, activated the VPN, downloaded the DisneyNOW app from the Play Store and was able to play for a while.
When extracting the files, I couldn't find much, just a few simple models of spheres, cubes, cylinders and cones.

Hi, I tried to collect and extract the game files on my side and I managed to get access in the DisneyNOW app with a VPN (ProtonVPN) through an Android emulator (Bluestacks) and on my computer and I managed to run the game, the game files are not downloaded in bulk, the assets seem to be downloaded on the device whenever the game needs it for the first time instead. The best way to get as many assets possible is by playing and unlocking every characters and play on every stages at least once.

If you know where the files are located, can you tell me where it's located?
(12-04-2020, 06:43 PM)raidebaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I tried to collect and extract the game files on my side and I managed to get access in the DisneyNOW app with a VPN (ProtonVPN) through an Android emulator (Bluestacks) and on my computer and I managed to run the game, the game files are not downloaded in bulk, the assets seem to be downloaded on the device whenever the game needs it for the first time instead. The best way to get as many assets possible is by playing and unlocking every characters and play on every stages at least once.

If you know where the files are located, can you tell me where it's located?

I'll be honest, I have no idea where they are.
Could it be that those files are hidden by default?
Hi, After many, MANY hours playing the game, I have finally managed to download and compile every models that there is in this game (outside of the holiday variant for Hot Dog Hills/Auradon/Mount Neverest/Wartwood Swamp which will come around Christmas), what engine that game uses, and where I found where the assets are located.

I believe the "__data" assets named "das_kart_[character's name]" contains the models, animations, sounds [VO & SFX] for said character. The "__data" assets named "das_gameplay_track_[track name]_assets" may contain the models for the track, while the "__data" assets named "das_gameplay_track_[track name]_scene" may contain some sounds [SFX] (though I ain't 100% sure about what exactly contains the asset folders)

To get these assets: I used the Bluestacks 5 android emulator (rooted, it is necessary to obtain the assets) with NordVPN (since a VPN is required to access DisneyNOW outside of the U.S.)

The game runs on Unity (I don't know which version exactly but the hardest part is done).

The assets were located in this directory (it may be slightly different for you): / > Storage > emulator > 0 > android > data > com.disney.datg.videoplatform.android.watchdc > files > unitycache > shared and here are your assets.

Here are the assets: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
(06-19-2021, 02:19 AM)raidebaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, After many, MANY hours playing the game, I have finally managed to download and compile every models that there is in this game (outside of the holiday variant for Hot Dog Hills/Auradon/Mount Neverest/Wartwood Swamp which will come around Christmas), what engine that game uses, and where I found where the assets are located.

I believe the "__data" assets named "das_kart_[character's name]" contains the models, animations, sounds [VO & SFX] for said character. The "__data" assets named "das_gameplay_track_[track name]_assets" may contain the models for the track, while the "__data" assets named "das_gameplay_track_[track name]_scene" may contain some sounds [SFX] (though I ain't 100% sure about what exactly contains the asset folders)

To get these assets: I used the Bluestacks 5 android emulator (rooted, it is necessary to obtain the assets) with NordVPN (since a VPN is required to access DisneyNOW outside of the U.S.)

The game runs on Unity (I don't know which version exactly but the hardest part is done).

The assets were located in this directory (it may be slightly different for you): / > Storage > emulator > 0 > android > data > com.disney.datg.videoplatform.android.watchdc > files > unitycache > shared and here are your assets.

Here are the assets: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Hello,

This was quite a surprise, actually... ^^;
I really wasn't expecting to see any result so soon. Thank you very much, raidebaron.
VPN may not work if the program analyzes your network connection, not only at the IP level. In other words, the location of your device is determined by several parameters that need to be changed for the service to work. I advise you to use indian proxy servers, which will allow you to regain access to the application.  I remember having problems with payment in some program that provides training courses. I could not understand the problem and why the money was not being transferred for a long time. However, information in open sources indicated that the problem might be in the proxy server. I changed it, and everything worked.