The VG Resource

Full Version: The New Ultimate Mario Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yucky

My Newest:
Here is my MLSS Styled Fox Mcloud!
The legs were recoloured from Mario's
The rest were scatched

[Image: foxmw2.png] Image Hosting

[Image: foxthwb3.png] Image Hosting

Enjoy
And if I don't put that I need credit I don't Smile

Old:
Now here is a recolour of the SMB3 Mario to fit that Mario in Galaxy when he gets that Red Star.

[Image: sfwpz8.png]

[Image: 70517875xz3.png]
link

How 'bout you read it sometime, hm?

Yucky

tomster785 Wrote:link

How 'bout you read it sometime, hm?

ah okay, no cheap recolours Shocked;
Got it, next one will be so much better I promise!
The reason you last topic was closed was becuase it had more stolen goods that the black market.

If you want to submit something, take the time and make it, becuase it won't be long till you are found out... Unless your just trying to get it trouble, in which case, ... yeah...

Yucky

Shyguy Grey Wrote:The reason you last topic was closed was becuase it had more stolen goods that the black market.

If you want to submit something, take the time and make it, becuase it won't be long till you are found out... Unless your just trying to get it trouble, in which case, ... yeah...

Thanks, and I kinda in the middle of making a MLSS Styled Fox it should be good if not.......
Yucky Wrote:
Shyguy Grey Wrote:The reason you last topic was closed was becuase it had more stolen goods that the black market.

Thanks, and I kinda in the middle of making a MLSS Styled Fox it should be good if not.......

Just as long as you make it.
Yes, a BIG-O rule on spriting / sprite ripping: the sheet has to be complete in two senses:
1. complete as in every needed pose is there, and
2. completely done by YOU.

Yucky

Shyguy Grey Wrote:
Yucky Wrote:

Just as long as you make it.

Trust me it will! And I hope it will be submitted Smile
I'm sorry, but that just looks like a badly drawn furry...

Yucky

Dazz Wrote:I'm sorry, but that just looks like a badly drawn furry...

Sad aww okay, I dunno what to do next any one have suggestions?
I'd suggest getting some practice and some criticism in the discussion board.
Yes.

Go away.

And don't come back until you've improved you're spriting skills.

Do the people agree?
A.J. Nitro Wrote:I'd suggest getting some practice and some criticism in the discussion board.
^Do this^

If you're really interested in becoming a spriter and couldn't live without being able to express stuff as art, then you need to practice heavily.
Which is the purpose of the Sprite Discussion; To obtain some tips and such. Post there, not here.