The VG Resource

Full Version: Persona 5 Scramble Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've dumped and manually sorted all P5S (Switch, JP) UI elements and would like for someone to make a new page on spriters-resource for that game.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Yo, could you slide me these? I've been making Phantom Thief icons and I haven't been able to find clean rips of Sophia and Zenkichi at all.
(10-30-2020, 07:49 AM)Kiter27 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, could you slide me these? I've been making Phantom Thief icons and I haven't been able to find clean rips of Sophia and Zenkichi at all.

I'm planning on releasing all of these on spriters-resource, but if you need some specific files I guess you can ask here?
Which ones do you need exactly, HP bar icons or the bustups?
The bustups specifically.
Spoiler warning (obviously)

Sophia bustups
Zenkichi bustups
Thank you so much!
So I was attempting to make a sprite page for Persona 5 Scramble since you asked somebody else to do it, and I want to use some of the sprites. When doing so I saw that I would also have to upload some of the sheets myself and have the admins see if it should be made into an official page. I cant really do that myself since I dont own the sprite sheets and they warned about uploading sheets at the request of another person. If you're still interested in having a page for Scramble, I think it would be better to do it yourself rather than wait for someone else, especially since I haven't seen a scramble page yet and your post was made months ago.
(11-01-2020, 01:27 AM)Kiter27 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much!

Sorry to come out of nowhere but do you think you could slide me those Sophia and Zenkichi icons??
(10-26-2020, 08:08 AM)DniweTamp Wrote: [ -> ]I've dumped and manually sorted all P5S (Switch, JP) UI elements and would like for someone to make a new page on spriters-resource for that game.
Hey if its alright. Since we don't have a page on Spriters resource on this game. Can I get the files for Futaba? I think she had an outfit change in this game and I wanted to have the sprites for her.
(10-26-2020, 08:08 AM)DniweTamp Wrote: [ -> ]I've dumped and manually sorted all P5S (Switch, JP) UI elements and would like for someone to make a new page on spriters-resource for that game.

I added the game. I called it by it's English title, "Persona 5: Strikers" and it's under Nintendo Switch. 
No icon though, I didn't have one at the time.
(02-27-2021, 02:27 PM)XenithXenaku Wrote: [ -> ]

I added the game. I called it by it's English title, "Persona 5: Strikers" and it's under Nintendo Switch. 

I'm probably missing something, but I can't find the page for whatever reason. Is it because there are no sprites for P5S yet?
(02-28-2021, 05:28 PM)RenMamamiya Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2021, 02:27 PM)XenithXenaku Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm probably missing something, but I can't find the page for whatever reason. Is it because there are no sprites for P5S yet?
"Your game was not accepted for the following reason:
  • There are no sheets associated with this game. Our system does not show a sheet associated with this game. This could be because a sheet was never uploaded or because the sheet submitted with the game has since been rejected."
This is what happened...
Woah its real nice you're making these but a shame they arent accepted yet. Is it possible to maybe upload them externally somewhere like MEGA? Also if people are asking for specific sprites might I ask for Kaburagi?

hey, could you pass me Futaba's sprites? i've been looking for them everywhere
(10-26-2020, 08:08 AM)DniweTamp I managed to get the game up, go ahead and dumb the spirtes Wrote: [ -> ]I've dumped and manually sorted all P5S (Switch, JP) UI elements and would like for someone to make a new page on spriters-resource for that game.

Pages: 1 2 3