The VG Resource

Full Version: Extracting character models from Super Mario Party?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been looking for Mario character models for use in Blender and there aren't really any HD ones on the site anywhere. I've taken a liking to how the SMP models look but some characters like Bob-omb and Wario don't appear to be there at the moment.
I would try to rip them myself but the thing is that I don't have a homebrewed Switch plus I'm not sure where to find a safe space to get ROMs for Switch games online, so I was wondering if someone on here had a place where I can find the model files from the RomFS of the game. You don't have to export the files as DAE or PNG if you don't feel like it, as I do have some experience with Switch Toolbox and some ROMs a friend sent me of Kirby Star Allies online so I should be able to export them myself unless SMP uses a different model format or something.
Thanks in advance.
(10-26-2020, 05:16 AM)YoshiGa Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been looking for Mario character models for use in Blender and there aren't really any HD ones on the site anywhere. I've taken a liking to how the SMP models look but some characters like Bob-omb and Wario don't appear to be there at the moment.
I would try to rip them myself but the thing is that I don't have a homebrewed Switch plus I'm not sure where to find a safe space to get ROMs for Switch games online, so I was wondering if someone on here had a place where I can find the model files from the RomFS of the game. You don't have to export the files as DAE or PNG if you don't feel like it, as I do have some experience with Switch Toolbox and some ROMs a friend sent me of Kirby Star Allies online so I should be able to export them myself unless SMP uses a different model format or something.
Thanks in advance.

Me too!  Sad Content