The VG Resource

Full Version: Any way to edit a game submission?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably the wrong section to post this, hopefully I'm close though

Getting to the point, I'm new, and I submitted a new game request to The Model Resource the other day. It's still pending, but I've since submitted about 10 models to that game, taking care to add icons that are up to the site's standards and all that. Problem is, I just remembered I didn't submit an icon to the game request itself (I read the word 'optional' and figured what the hey). Reading through the site now it seems stuff without icons is a big pain for staff so I'd totally go back and get an icon for it if I could, but I guess that might not be possible?
You can’t do it directly but if you reply here with the icon and the name of the game, I can get it added for you.
(10-25-2020, 12:35 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]You can’t do it directly but if you reply here with the icon and the name of the game, I can get it added for you.

Thanks! The game is called Spectrobes. Here's an icon: 
[attachment=11148]
Thanks - I added the icon!
(10-25-2020, 12:35 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]You can’t do it directly but if you reply here with the icon and the name of the game, I can get it added for you.

After I added the sounds, it's still pending for no reason...  Here's my game and picture:    Yakuza 6: Song Of Life (Ryu Ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta)
It's not pending for no reason. It's pending because it hasn't been reviewed yet.
(12-14-2020, 03:28 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]It's not pending for no reason. It's pending because it hasn't been reviewed yet.

oh ok. That's why I asked this because I was new to this site.