The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirbyfan42's Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I'll just post all the stuff that I do, but for now, here's a few things:

-I'm not too experienced at spriting
-I'm a good editor, but custom sprites is hard for me
-I do a lot of work with Kirby things

Here's just my most recent works:
Dark Meta Knight:
[Image: 20.png]
He's almost done, I just need to fix the mask up a bit, then I'll start making motions and attacks and such.

Kirby Enemies:
[Image: waddle-dee-1.png]
The third one I made is best. He's ready to be worked on.
[Image: bronto1.png]
Still needs some more touching up before I work on him.

Kirby:
[Image: kirbyds.gif]
Random fun.

Ice Climbers:
[Image: 3PNG.png]
Original is on the Super Smash Bros. Project 4.5 on tSR, but now, since nobodies working on it, I decided to pick them up, and revamp them a bit.

That's basically all for now, so please comment and give advise, I'd love that.
I like the Kirby with the DS, like in your avatar.
Hehe! Liked the Kirby with DS too, but to tell you the truth, i think you have to use that light pink thing with wings, it's kinda good ^^
*starts playing multiplayer on KSSU...*
(01-18-2009, 10:30 AM)Heinze Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe! Liked the Kirby with DS too, but to tell you the truth, i think you have to use that light pink thing with wings, it's kinda good ^^
I like that Kirby with the DS, but it isn't custom, just editted from the original sprite, and with an added glow. And the light pink thing with the wings, actually called a Bronto Bird, isn't quite finished, I'm not done editing.

Thanx guys, I never really get complements on any other sites.
These Are amazing Kirbyfan! My Favorite is the Ice Climbers.
Are the Ice Climber Custom you did an amazing job on them.
(01-18-2009, 02:12 PM)Spartan92 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Ice Climber Custom you did an amazing job on them.
It's an edit of a custom.
Oh i suggest you start by doing more customs. You edits are good but there not really impressive cause there edits,but if you practice on you customs you line art will improve and i bet you'll be able to make kick ass sprites.
I'm trying to do custom, but they always turn out terrible.
Post one ill try to help you out with it. Try something simple.
Well, it's a bit too late for simple, but here's one that I just made of Olimar:
[Image: 1PNG-2.png]
It actually turned out pretty good.

Notes:
-Hair looks better with brighter background
-The "bowl" around his head will probably end up different, but I just used a lighter shade of the background for now.
-He's a bit too tall
-The suit doesn't have all of the details yet.
Wow really Great! There are some things that can be improve though for one you are missing his backpack the bowl around his head should be a different color not the backrounds color. Should be white and shaded a pit to look kinda like glass.

Edit:The arm to my right should be shaded more.IMO
Oh yeah, I forgot the backpack. I'll make the backpack, and change bowl.

And on a side-note, this is not Olimar from Brawl, but from Pikmin.
(01-18-2009, 09:29 PM)Kirbyfan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I forgot the backpack. I'll make the backpack, and change bowl.

And on a side-note, this is not Olimar from Brawl, but from Pikmin.
Oh now makes sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4