The VG Resource

Full Version: Spiderhog sprite sheet (Made by Saber McWoolf, Edited by me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1399725_sonictheknight_spiderhog-sprite-...1598261380]
Don't give credit to me, only give credit to Saber McWoolf!!!!
Unfortunately OP, this is nothing too special or anything that outstanding. It is just an edit after all.

I'm gonna nudge you into doing something from nothing instead of relying on a base, you'll improve far tons more than you would doing something like this and I can tell you that you will be far prouder of yourself for trying to do something from scratch.
So, uh... what did you even edit with this sheet anyway? Seems to be mostly unchanged from the original sprite sheet... Just a couple of odd running sprites and a jump sprite that doesn't even match the same style of the originals by the looks of it.
Oh, so it's stolen with a few minor edits.

That quickly changed my opinion of OP.
I dont believe it was done in bad faith, its very explicit in the credit tag that it is just an edit, it isnt a large one but there were no statements made otherwise. The original work and the edits should be clarified though.

Despite that i also agree with RTB, you could have gone a lot further with this to get closer to the style and expand the sheet more if thats what you wanted, but, like DioShiba said, you would be better to make your own material, perhaps try and make your own spiderhog in your own style and see what you come up with, or anything at all, free world!
(08-26-2020, 09:07 PM)JewyB Wrote: [ -> ]I dont believe it was done in bad faith, its very explicit in the credit tag that it is just an edit, it isnt a large one but there were no statements made otherwise. The original work and the edits should be clarified though.
Exactly, it was hard for me to tell what was edited on the sheet without having to compare with the original sprite sheet.
Ah, my mistake then.

Sorry guys I've been a little off these past couple of days. Carry on.