The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Regeneration(or Revamping)Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was bored and I came up with this idea..look back at an old sprite you made a long time ago and remake it to see how much you've improved or see what you could've done with that sprite if you don't feel like spriting that all over again. Everybody can get along with this. It'll be interesting to see people do this.

Got an old sprite that you made a long time ago and it just doesn't look all that good to you? Remake it and post it here!
Here's an example of what I mean:
[Image: regenerationnv7.png]
It's quite late so I might not make much sense right now explaining all of this because I'm veeeeeryy sleepy. I'm about to fall asleep typing this X_x So yeah, go crazy!
You're crazy.

Revamp more.
Body is much better, but something doesn't seem right about the face. I just can't put my finger on it.
He don't have that bad face, it's kinda... Happy o.O
Revamp of my earliest recorded sprite.
[Image: modelmrevampkz6.gif]
Dang, nice revamp Star. Ouch! Only problem I see is the lightest skin shade on the chin clashes with the teeth, it makes it look odd to me.

I'm not sure what I wanna revamp, so I'll post something tonight, after I get home from my friend's place... >_>
Personally I think M&L Wario is good as is.

Off topic but what happened to all the edits on tSR like that awesome E123-Omega Gussprint made or Ridge Koopa's awesome M&L stuff?
lurn2read
Alright sorry.

I try to find a sprite of mine to revamp and bring it here.
[Image: Lucario.png]

Yeah, I do this every year since Lucario was my first sprite... I really wish I had picked someone else to sprite first, this dude is hard.
Also, the style I used is intended to have a background of some sort.
You'll never look at my project the same way again...
[Image: revampshg8.png]

I've been reworking the project since Summer '08, a lot of them are huge improvements...the one that isn't that different is Raichu...The Trainers have improved a lot...and that last Josh is a new base for the Cool Trainers, Rivals, and pretty much every other 'Teen' base

...the only other real Revamps I would be able to show you are all my character growing from 2004 to now..and there's a lot of them
I like the other one better Starpower. While your new Wario is more accurate to Wario's actual looks... It kinda loses it's M&L style of being lumpy and comical looking like Mario and Luigi are in that style.
[Image: oars0n.png]

This is new, my avatar is old
[Image: 71372182dm3.png]
I don't remember when the old one is from, but the new one is recent. Like less than a month ago.
Had to dig deep but i found it my very first Sprite.Lol its so horrible...
Before:[Image: thTheshit.jpg]After:[Image: New.png]
I made that about 4 months ago when i started spriting...Saved in .jpg cause i never new jpg made pictures bury.
Heh I'm liking this project.
Pages: 1 2