The VG Resource

Full Version: Game: Vampire Panic. Request: Main Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing through Vampire Panic recently, and the models are surprisingly high quality, they'd work well for a hobby of mine. The following is physical descriptions of the characters I'd like, since the game is in japanese.

Blonde haired Knight. Shows up in the second cutscene of the game along with Girl in red clothing with an eyepatch.

Girl in Red Clothing with Eyepatch, shows up in the second cutscene of the game along with Blonde haired Knight.

Great Vampire, he is shown in the very first cutscene of the game, but I'm not sure if this cutscene uses shadowed/all black textures for him which might make ripping his -actual- look difficult?

Abbey, shows up in the first cutscene with Great Vampire, he's the guy who gets knocked off a cliff.

I am currently playing through the game on PSCX2, if you need anything from me to help in this, such as save states with characters on screen or anything, please PM me. I will do whatever I can.