The VG Resource

Full Version: Collar x Malice Aiji Yanagi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone to provide me the sprites of Aiji Yanagi. Meiberu did a wonderful job with so many characters from Collar x Malice, but unfortunately the character I was specifically looking for hasn't been done yet. So, I came here to request if it can be done. Not sure if I need to describe the format or anything. But I guess just in case I'd like it to be the same format that Meiberu did? 

https://www.spriters-resource.com/playst...et/102475/

I don't know how else to describe it other than putting a link! Thanks to whoever reads this, even if it never gets done! It was sweet of you to take the time to read my post of rambling!
Oh! I still have some of the files somewhere actually, awhile back my hard drive died and that kind of took the wind out of my sails with ripping but he's a character I like a lot too, so I can go fix his up and upload them onto the site for ya. Idk how long it'll take for them to get approved so keep an eye out
(08-22-2020, 10:35 PM)Meiberu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! I still have some of the files somewhere actually, awhile back my hard drive died and that kind of took the wind out of my sails with ripping but he's a character I like a lot too, so I can go fix his up and upload them onto the site for ya. Idk how long it'll take for them to get approved so keep an eye out

Oh my goodness, thank you so very very much. I'm absolutely floored that you replied but also incredibly humbled. Thank you Meiberu. ♥ Take however long you need. Ahhh! I'm just so happy totally made my day. xD Have a great day to you as well!
They've just been added today! I've been eagerly checking the site everyday! And I just saw them this morning after I got up! I'm so happy, thank you again Meiberu and everyone else who makes these things happen! I'm ecstatic! xD 
Haha I'm glad you're happy Genki ^_^ My long-distance sis Meiberu is quite the girl. Genki ^_^