The VG Resource

Full Version: Help Ripping Backgrounds From SpongeBob: Employee of the Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One would think this would be easy - the game's files are out in the open in a folder created when installing the game. There is a "sceneart" folder. The only problem is tht all its contents are stored as .omt files. I heard someone ripped music from the game using Dragon UnPACKer, so I downloaded it. Using it, I found I could extract sound effects perfectly using the HyperRipper function. However, said function was powerless against the sceneart files. This is very strange, considering the sound files were also .omt files. I specifically adjusted HyperRipper to search for every picture file type it knew, but it turned up nothing. Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

EDIT: Using Locate Opener, apparently these .omt files are actually .cat files. Not sure if that helps, though.

EDIT 2: I was able to extract all the files from the .omt files using QuickBMS, but it extracted them as generic files with no extension. How do I convert them into readable image files?