The VG Resource

Full Version: S3K leisure suit larry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s3k-larry.gif]
something i cooked up, during boredom
Hey, I know you :D
Do you know me? >>

Larry looks good, that Modern style is a hit :P
Dolph this is the same one that you posted on MFS.T_T
Not everyone that gos to MFZ goes here, and vice-versa.

It look good, Dolphman.
You know Tailikku, people usually post sprites at other places to get different/better places.

Compares to Sonic, his flesh doesn't look shiny enough. Pretty good anyways. But what is S3K?
(01-18-2009, 08:12 PM)Drei Wrote: [ -> ]You know Tailikku, people usually post sprites at other places to get different/better places.

Compares to Sonic, his flesh doesn't look shiny enough. Pretty good anyways. But what is S3K?

If memory serves, S3K was Sonic 3 & Knuckles... Not entirely sure, but the Sonic sprite resembles that style from what I remember.

I think his right arm (his being the key word) could be less straight. Maybe make it angle a tiiiiny bit, at least. His skin could also use some shine to it, like Drei mentioned. Otherwise I can't really pick at much else, I don't really look at Sonic sprites often to tell much about the shading.
The sonic sprite being used in the first post was made by Dburraki I think.
(01-18-2009, 09:03 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]The sonic sprite being used in the first post was made by Dburraki I think.

Was it? Well then, my memory is foggier than it used to be on most subjects. xP