The VG Resource

Full Version: Seiya in FE style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every body, well i am a member since may (I think) but i'm not so active, well i made a Seiya based on Rutgar FE sprite sheet, i think it's a little strange, but i want to know from professionals of Pixel Art Area Smile

My Saint Seiya WIPs =p

[Image: Seiyacasual.png][Image: Seiyaarmadura.png][Image: armadura.png]

What do you think SadQuestion
Pretty good(kinda looks more like an edit though) the 2 hands needs to be less boxy.
Hm.. the Seiya is a edit, but i just won't do the full spritesheet because there is no Custom Session on TsR site... But the Pegaso Armor is original, you can consider the armor XD
Well, but thanks anyway, i'll do the hands better ^^
Well, there will be customs on the site again later on. The staff just haven't gotten around to re-adding the customs.
Oh, now i can do the whole spriteset XD
The normal clothing version looks a little boring; the pants look really... eeeeh. Not enough shading for the style.

The armoured version is nice, but it could use with a tiny bit of AA on the helmet and some minor alterations to the other pieces of armour, but that's just me nitpicking.

The... pegasus? Looks pretty nice. Not too much I can say about it.

One thing I noticed though, is the hand. Round it out more, it's too blocky at the moment.
Okay, well i don't like to put AA on FE sprites because it isn't the right method to sprite it like the original FE ones, but i'll make them better.
And, well, i think i have to do something different than FE sprites
Actually, FE does use some AA, most often on pants. It's not unheard of to be used on the head, though. Usually with the hair, but a helmet would need it more anyways.

I'm a major FEtard. Beaten almost every game, still play every game, know 99% of the characters off the top of my head, and I work with the style a lot. =X
So, teach me, great master ^^
I need some help in this style... Gimme tips please =p
If you want, I can bring it outside of this topic so I don't clog it up pointlessly. Just PM me and we can discuss it there, or we can use AIM/MSN, I'm on both quite a bit.
okay i'll add you when i have time =D