The VG Resource

Full Version: The Smurfs on 3DS Model Rips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I've not been on this site for a really long time, but I come back for an important purpose.
I just spent the last 3 or 4 hours learning and attempting to rip the 3D Models from The Smurfs on 3DS, but upon getting to the stage where I had an extracted RomFS, I discovered that THIS is the entire file structure for the game.
[Image: SbF0mXa.png]
No, you're not seeing wrong, the entire game is stored in 2 bin files and whatever on earth a 'moflex' file is, at least as far as I understand comparing with the extracted RomFS folders of other 3DS games.
Well I tried to make do with this by reading the bin files in hex and then using Model Researcher to offset the values just right to end up with a model, but it was a one in a million chance and I was desperate for resolve, and upon realizing this, I gave up.
I want to get the models of this game so bad because as far as I can tell, the smurf models in this game and most certainly Gargamel's model are the only show-accurate models of characters from The Smurfs currently in existence that are of decent fidelity.
Could anyone help me?
(08-07-2020, 01:44 PM)TheRulerOfOats Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I've not been on this site for a really long time, but I come back for an important purpose.
I just spent the last 3 or 4 hours learning and attempting to rip the 3D Models from The Smurfs on 3DS, but upon getting to the stage where I had an extracted RomFS, I discovered that THIS is the entire file structure for the game.
[Image: SbF0mXa.png]
No, you're not seeing wrong, the entire game is stored in 2 bin files and whatever on earth a 'moflex' file is, at least as far as I understand comparing with the extracted RomFS folders of other 3DS games.
Well I tried to make do with this by reading the bin files in hex and then using Model Researcher to offset the values just right to end up with a model, but it was a one in a million chance and I was desperate for resolve, and upon realizing this, I gave up.
I want to get the models of this game so bad because as far as I can tell, the smurf models in this game and most certainly Gargamel's model are the only show-accurate models of characters from The Smurfs currently in existence that are of decent fidelity.
Could anyone help me?

I'll try helping you tomorrow morning