The VG Resource

Full Version: LEGO Super Mario ripping help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to rip the models from Lego super Mario, but I don't know how.

From the information that I gathered it is a unity game, but the apk doesn't include all the files, on the google play store
it says that it is 688 MB but the apk itself is 44 MB, because google play treats the rest of the data as updates or "additional files"Angry

Because of that i tried to rip it using ninja ripper on nox but it requires android 6 and I think only the old versions work which don't have android 6, so i tried using the new versions of nox and it didn't work. Very Sad

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here and I don't know what to do. Cry
Use AssetStudio, it will likely work.
(08-05-2020, 11:49 AM)andreelikesplantsvszombies Wrote: [ -> ]Use AssetStudio, it will likely work.

Thank you for the reply, I will try to use it.
I used asset studio, and it worked!

But the lego pieces were all missing the knobs and the tubes that connect them with each other,
their file types are described by the program as "Game Object".

And I didn't find a mesh for a knob nor a tube, but i found some placeholder textures and uncompressed pictures of the sets!
Should I try using other rippers like 3d ripper dx ?
(08-06-2020, 10:42 PM)Luigi Luigi 2401 Wrote: [ -> ]Should I try using other rippers like 3d ripper dx ?

3d ripper dx only works with DirectX 6/8/9.x applications.
Which directx versions do BlueStacks or nox use?