The VG Resource

Full Version: Squirrel's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello tSR. I've got some presents for you. They're all a bit old since they were all ripped a year or two ago, but now that you've got a handy dandy new system they shouldn't be too awkward to organise and shizzle.

So without further ado

Amiga

Sonic (Amiga) (this is a strange tech demo Sonic thing. It's probably listed under puplic domain so it might be a bit risky to host, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway)
-Sonic

GameBoy Advance

Flashback Legends
-Mutant
-Monkey

PC

Back To the Forest
-Skunny

Jetpack
-Tileset

Minesweeper
-All sorts of stuff from the pre-vista version

Pipe Mania
-Tileset

Xargon
-Malvineous

apoloigies for lack of icons... and the delay, since some of these were due to be submitted months back. If you need any screenshots for game sections give me a buzz. In the mean time
[Image: secretagentbx3.png]
here's a non JPEGgy thing for Secret Agent (PC).
Good job! But some of these sheets may need section icons.
Dude, MINESWEEPER? You're awesome. Why didn't anyone else think of it before!?
(01-17-2009, 07:29 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, MINESWEEPER? You're awesome. Why didn't anyone else think of it before!?
It has been ripped multiple times before but never got accepted
this sheet is more complete thought

Great rips!
[Image: backtrotheforesttx4.png][Image: jetpackub6.png][Image: minesweepernr3.png][Image: pipemaniahv8.png][Image: xargonyw5.png]
boom
Black Squirrel is here! Yay!

Awesome job, man.
Wa-hey! It's Black Squirrel! Nice job on the rips! Cute

I can remember playing one of those Skunny games a long time ago (I think it was "Save Our Pizzas"), but it was only a shareware version on one of those "100 games in 1" CDs I used to have. (I have no clue where they are now, but it doesn't really matter to me.)
Awesome rips man, I remember my old Mine Sweeper rip, back when XP was new... Christ, I feel oldschool now.