The VG Resource

Full Version: [Help] Ripping Rodea Wii Models from BRESS/Bin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! This is the first time i've ever ripped anything so i'm going to need some help.

I ripped these files with Dolphin's built in model rip function, yet when I open them in Bress viewer it just shows up as nothing. They're located in a folder called "Rival" so i'm not really sure if they're actual models which is where my second issue comes in.

The other folder I can think of that has possibility of models (archive) is entirely in Bin format, and I have no idea how to extract the BIN to whatever model format they may be. Please help!
(07-31-2020, 02:44 PM)Rodea Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! This is the first time i've ever ripped anything so i'm going to need some help.

I ripped these files with Dolphin's built in model rip function, yet when I open them in Bress viewer it just shows up as nothing. They're located in a folder called "Rival" so i'm not really sure if they're actual models which is where my second issue comes in.

The other folder I can think of that has possibility of models (archive) is entirely in Bin format, and I have no idea how to extract the BIN to whatever model format they may be. Please help!
Try out BrawlBox (https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/releases)
and open a brres file on it, right click the model and export it as .dae, then do the same with the textures as .png.