The VG Resource

Full Version: A Very Late Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Late" isn't a misnomer for this introduction. I've been around the VG Resource since about 2014. However, I never gave a proper introduction, and I randomly stopped visiting this community before I decided to introduce myself. Now that I'm back, I can give a proper introduction. 

I'm Noah, and I currently live in the Houston area. I rip resources from random games that interest me.

My favourite anime series are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Azumanga Daioh, and my favourite video game is probably the original Pikmin.

I'm a bit interested in computer science, and I'll likely be majoring in that when I go to college.

That's really all that I can say about myself for now.
Eh, better late than never right?

I still haven't seen Evangelion yet (unless you count the Gintama spoof) but I love “A Cruel Angel's Thesis”. Azumanga Daioh is always a fun time! Pikmin is super fun as well! I'm curious, have you heard of/played Little King's Story? The gameplay is really similar to Pikmin, so you might enjoy it.

I have a minor in computer science, I can link you to some helpful resources I use if you'd like (assuming you haven't found them already, of course).
(07-03-2020, 08:02 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, better late than never right?

I still haven't seen Evangelion yet (unless you count the Gintama spoof) but I love “A Cruel Angel's Thesis”. Azumanga Daioh is always a fun time! Pikmin is super fun as well! I'm curious, have you heard of/played Little King's Story? The gameplay is really similar to Pikmin, so you might enjoy it.

I have a minor in computer science, I can link you to some helpful resources I use if you'd like (assuming you haven't found them already, of course).

I haven’t heard of Little King’s Story, but it appears that it’s available for systems that I own. If it’s comparable to Pikmin, I’ll be sure to check it out [eventually].
(07-04-2020, 01:54 AM)KrakenOfTheSea Wrote: [ -> ]I haven’t heard of Little King’s Story, but it appears that it’s available for systems that I own. If it’s comparable to Pikmin, I’ll be sure to check it out [eventually].

I can only speak for the Wii version of Little King's Story, but I really enjoyed it. I'd say the most substantial difference to Pikmin (at least the original) is that there really isn't much in the way of a time limit. From what I remember you don't have a set amount of days to accomplish the story goals and I don't recall an actual punishment for staying out at night, although I may be misremembering. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to check it out!