The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm hashtaganthems, call me any variation on that you want. I've lurked since middle school (for reference, I'm in grad school now, so it's been a while haha), but I finally got around to making an account because I'm interested in starting to rip sprites/models/textures from my games. I've been trying to find models I can use in CSP to pose for art refs (obvs with credit on the final piece, and finally decided to just start ripping them myself, so I figured if I'm getting them anyway... might as well share! 

Nice to meet everyone! 

My current favorite games, in no particular order:
  • Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal (biiiiig hyperfixation right now)
  • Persona 4 Golden (since I can finally play it thank you Atlus)
  • Uta no Prince Sama (been a fan of the anime/mobile game for a while, got the Stellar Set special edition of Debut on pre-order and waiting with baited breath for the All Star release on Switch)
  • Animal Crossing (Started with Wild World forever ago, New Leaf was the first one I owned, and New Horizons held me hostage for about a month straight lol)
  • Verdant Skies (idk if anyone bought the big itch.io bundle, but I did and there are a LOT of good games in it, particularly this one which is like Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley except on an alien planet and with more gene splicing)
Hello, hashtag!
Welcome!

Unfortunately, I haven't played any of the games you recommend. I've been considering checking out the Persona games for a while and Verdant Skies sounds really interesting!