The VG Resource

Full Version: Genesis Klonoa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was listening to the Namco X Capcom Theme for him, and I just HAD to do this, cause Klonoa's pretty awsome :D
[Image: Perigi-Klonoa-GenesisStyle-1.png]
CC is highly apprectiated
Really liking it. Did you do the large pixel arts at the bottom too?
No, those are just Refs :P

But thnx for the comment :D
Liked it too. Keep going Wink
Looks pretty cool
I think it's good but the black part of his ear is to long, if you look at your refs it ends sooner.
I really like that faded white, it's really reminiscent of Genesis graphics. Maybe you could add a nose and make the zip more readable. The gloves seem quite a bit more contrasted than the rest of the sprite, which makes them stand out (at the price of readability): I suggest you make a compromise.
The ears don't look like klonoas ears. I think they look more like a mickey mouse arm. Genesis sprites are also no more than 16 colours (including transparency).
Apart from that, not bad.
I agree with BAB, but it's good !
Actually, that's a WIP Guntz next to him. kill an uneeded color then you are all set.

Good work.
Actually, that's not a WIP Guntz >.>

It's Klonoa's new forms (They're deciding if they should change it)
I like your sprites but there is something bothering me.
You see how in all of the reference images both of the ears are visible but in your sprite only one is visible.
Try making a little of the other ear right beside the other ear.
I also don't like the shading because it's too bright try making it more dark and that's about all I can say.