The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi! Im Nezha and I have no life! So I got Bloodstained models <.<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, so Im a brawl modder and I used this site for many a projects for the longest while. Not gonna plug them here tho.

The reason I joined the site as a member is because I wanna give back! So I noticed theres no Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night section on PC. Soooo considering I was already using the rips for my stages and decorations, I decided to help out and give some of its assets to this site!

[Image: YZG1dwD.png]

[Image: 6RdYaqB.png]

[Image: YiCiLsE.png]

Ill be happy to provide as much as I can once I get used to submitting.

Glad to be here!

[Image: BCcG2hL.png]
Welcome!

I haven't done any modding myself, but the desire to make a Smash Bros. fangame is what introduced me to this website initially as well. I don't really have anything to show for said fangame though, oh well. Submitting is pretty easy once you get used to it, but if you need any pointers check out this guide. Don't worry about it being specifically for the Spriter's Resource, the Models Resource doesn't have its own guide but the process should be similar. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can!
(06-25-2020, 07:30 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

I haven't done any modding myself, but the desire to make a Smash Bros. fangame is what introduced me to this website initially as well. I don't really have anything to show for said fangame though, oh well. Submitting is pretty easy once you get used to it, but if you need any pointers check out this guide. Don't worry about it being specifically for the Spriter's Resource, the Models Resource doesn't have its own guide but the process should be similar. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can!
Aye aye!
Thanks!
I already started by submitting a few, hope it all goes well Ouch!