The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Comix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Everyone I make a sprite comic if you all dont know and it's called Mario Comix and I have it on this webpage:http://mariocomix.smackjeeves.com/ if you like sprite comics then you'll love this also please leave a comment either on the website or here to tell me if u think they suck ass or kick ass Smile

sincerly,
$uperLugia95

P.S. No hating like saying oh your comics are gay and suck please just tell me what's wrong with them so I can improve on them. Also please no sarcasm truly tell me if you like it or hate it and tell me where to improve.
It isn't as kick @$$ as it is described. One thing that would make it better is sprites of the same style.
WHAT

WAS

THAT
Try to use better speech balloons.Plus,this looks like it was rushed(could be wrong)
this is seriously the best mario sprite comic i have seen in my life

i love this please keep making more this shit is fuckin funny as fuck
who edited my post
every post in this topic should be edited with "im gay" because none of you know true quality in a sprite comic. this is golden
Well, it's purty good....Well, cept for the dog thing, he's just really annoying....The whole explaining the comic thing kind of retards it a bit....But comic wise it is awesome....
For some reason looking at the first three panels of Wario'z Day-Off 6 made me laugh hysterically.
Oh man.
I couldn't even get passed the first panel.
Oh god this is golden.
This is amazing

A must read comic 5/5
these comics made me jizz in my pants and shit bricks AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!
I seriously hope the OP is a troll

I REALLY do
you're a troll. this comic owns
Pages: 1 2 3