The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.  Smile

I'm trying to get the model of Monstro the whale (not the maps, but the actual character). I've attempted a couple of (likely outdated) tutorials I found online, and successfully dumped character models from KH1, but after looking through them all on Noesis, the model I'm looking for was nowhere to be found. I've attempted trying other games like BBSFM and DDD, and was even less successful with them.

I was wondering if someone can help me out, maybe rip it for me since I'm having rotten luck.
I have an unrigged Monstro model from BbS, his tail is curved and not sure how to go about getting his mouth open but I guess he's better than nothing. I would love to get my hands him and the rest of the overworld models from KH1 tho, but not sure if that's possible as even with murugo's tool I could only find Disney Castle.
(06-09-2020, 07:19 AM)whitepaopu Wrote: [ -> ]I have an unrigged Monstro model from BbS, his tail is curved and not sure how to go about getting his mouth open but I guess he's better than nothing. I would love to get my hands him and the rest of the overworld models from KH1 tho, but not sure if that's possible as even with murugo's tool I could only find Disney Castle.

So would I, I've always wanted to get the little overworlds too, they would be perfect for animations involving the Gummi ship. I assumed that Monstro was a character model, and would've shown up with the others like Pinocchio and Geppetto, but I guess he's elsewhere among the files. lol You certainly got alot further than I did if you managed to get him, cuz no matter how many times I tried on any of those games to rip him, the games just wouldn't cough him up.
(06-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Excalibur94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:19 AM)whitepaopu Wrote: [ -> ]I have an unrigged Monstro model from BbS, his tail is curved and not sure how to go about getting his mouth open but I guess he's better than nothing. I would love to get my hands him and the rest of the overworld models from KH1 tho, but not sure if that's possible as even with murugo's tool I could only find Disney Castle.

So would I, I've always wanted to get the little overworlds too, they would be perfect for animations involving the Gummi ship. I assumed that Monstro was a character model, and would've shown up with the others like Pinocchio and Geppetto, but I guess he's elsewhere among the files. lol You certainly got alot further than I did if you managed to get him, cuz no matter how many times I tried on any of those games to rip him, the games just wouldn't cough him up.
 I was really hoping he'd be at least in the map files from murugo, but I guess he's with the rest of the overworlds I've still not found a way to export those. But I went ahead and uploaded the whale I do have to my stash so you at least have something.

https://sta.sh/02amcnyu9lwp
(06-09-2020, 03:23 PM)whitepaopu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Excalibur94 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was really hoping he'd be at least in the map files from murugo, but I guess he's with the rest of the overworlds I've still not found a way to export those. But I went ahead and uploaded the whale I do have to my stash so you at least have something.

https://sta.sh/02amcnyu9lwp

Wow, you're awesome! Thanks alot!  Big Grin