The VG Resource

Full Version: Giga's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess this isn't optional. Looks like everyone else has a thread.

Here's the first, and probably last sheet I'm going to send in. It's for the PC freeware game Eversion.

I spent easily 30 minutes doing the tabs alone. D=

[Image: SheetTabEversion.png][Image: GameTabEversion.png]
[Image: eversion-almosteverything.png]

No transparency because I was too lazy to do it after manually centering the tab titles, and the white used for the sheet background is the same white used in most of the eyes (and the teeth on the things that don't have white eyes), and possibly the dress.

The reasons I don't have every single sprite for this game are because there's no frame advance, and I don't want to go through the final level thirty times just to get twelve frames of animation. There's no "view ending" button.

Also, in the game, every sprite/tile is double the size it is in the sheet. I just resized it because I'm picky like that.
My eyes are hurting me. But don't worry, it's not your or your sheet fault.
So far, the resize was done nicely. Maybe you should make your tag and stuff smaller? But it's a nice rip.
Awesome Big Grin
Nice one
Hey! There's no edit button, so I'm back to fix a screwup I made.

[Image: eversion-almosteverything-1.png]

I'm still too lazy to go through the ending repeatedly, since that would require traversing a long stage many times. But, a very nice person on another forum I go to, Jul, pointed out that I missed a set of tiles. I thought to myself "Fffffffffffffffff. Let's go pick those up now!" and immediately went back into Eversion, and used that game mod that I used for the Level 8 gems to get those five tiles. Big Grin

Infact, I still get a little scared by Eversion 7, now that I haven't played the game in about a month.

EDIT: I just wasn't logged in. Huh, stupid me.
Ah perfectionist. Sounds like somebody I know....
Nice.
Nice one! Big Grin