The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I started on a sprite sheet of Janine from the Pokemon games forever ago and I don't necessarily plan on finishing it in the immediate future, but I wanted to get some feedback on it. Specifically I wanted some opinions on the hair. In the left sprite you can see that the hair has a black outline whereas on the right it does not. I'm honestly torn as to which I prefer. Thoughts? Any feedback at all would be much appreciated. If it matters, the style I was going for was an emulation of the Kirby DS games specifically "Kirby Super Star Ultra".

[attachment=10666]
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well! A few weeks ago I had the urge to make a sprite of Saladron from Princess Tomato in Salad Kingdom, so that's what I did.
[Image: E3Ik0LTVcAMpwB9?format=png&name=360x360]

I think it came out pretty well, but I do need some advice.

[Image: img-31.jpg]

As you can see from Saladron's original artwork, we don't really get a lot of information on his ambulatory situation. So my question for you dear friends, is what kind of feet do you think Saladron has? Would he even have any? I kind of like the idea of him stabbing the ground and swinging himself around. Any thoughts?