The VG Resource

Full Version: Ridleymasters sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been working on a huge project for a while and I wanted to share it with everyone. My game of choice is zoids legacy for the GBA. I'm ripping the zoids in the colors that the models are based in and by the cartoon shows along with the ones from the game.

Zoids
[Image: ZoidIcon.png][Image: ZoidIcon3.png][Image: ZoidIcon4.png][Image: ZoidsIcon9.png][Image: ZoidsIcon10.png][Image: ZoidsIcon11.png][Image: ZoidsIcon12.png]
[Image: ZoidsIcon14.png][Image: ZoidsIcon13.png][Image: ZoidsIcon15.png]
Weapons
[Image: ZoidIcon5.png][Image: ZoidIcon6.png][Image: ZoidIcon7.png]
Text and Menus
[Image: ZoidIcon8.png]

Credit goes to Coffee Alloys for the Icons.

Update:

1. I update my signature with the topic If I change something in a post. I'll update the date in the signature. If I change the date and what is the newest sheet that means I have added a new sheet or updated one.

2. Once I get more sheets up I'll have them in alphabet order for easy finding.

Enjoy.
Erm, it's a really wide sheet. Perhaps you should change that to be more vertical than horizontal, so that it doesn't stretch the screen to wide...
Yeah perhaps that would be a good idea. People will complain about it streaching the pages and it might not get aceppted because of it streaching.
Haven't seen Geno Breaker in awhile.Seems like you woke up my memory of giant war operated animal-like robots.=D
So far so good.Who's your next target?
I'm glad you like them Coffee Alloys!!! I'm not sure yet, I was thinking of doing all of the zoids that doesn't have any frames in one sheet, there might even be a surprise in the sheet. I need to go and check to see if I have all the frames for some of the zoids. A few other things I'm working on is the overworld zoids sprites, weapens, and characters. I might do backgrounds, and effects but thats later down the road.
I updated the sheet and changed the sheet around a bit and I think it turned out ok. What does everybody else think about it?
Better layout IMO.
At this point in time can anybody tell me if this would get accepted?
Well,the sheet looks ready.Kinda empty on the bottom right though...
Anyways,if you didn't finish your icon,I made this:
[Image: ZoidIcon.png]
You like it?You don't have to use it however.
(01-18-2009, 10:29 AM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: [ -> ]Well,the sheet looks ready.Kinda empty on the bottom right though...
Anyways,if you didn't finish your icon,I made this:
[Image: ZoidIcon.png]
You like it?You don't have to use it however.

Thanks Coffee!!! That Icon looks great.

Edit:

Here we have the blade liger

[Image: ZoidIcon3.png]
and we have the blade with the attack boosters
[Image: ZoidIcon4.png]

more to come

Also I will be adding the date that I edit or post something to the link that goes to this topic.
Today I have text from the game

[Image: ZoidIcon8.png]

keep a watch out I hear a big sheet is on the way.
Nice rip looks awesome.
There's way too much blank space there. You could put the Ligers in one sheet and you could make the tag smaller.

The rips are great, though.
Thanks from both of you Smile

Gorsal: The ligers are diffirent yes they fall under the liger type catagory but they are also seprate like the ones on TSR. I'm also trying to keep the zoids frames on the same size sheets, What I can try to do is spread the frames apart a little more.
What good is a zoids sprite if you can't have some extra weapons to it? So I bring to you EVERY weapon in the game except the the top version (I'm still working on those)

[Image: ZoidIcon5.png]
[Image: ZoidIcon6.png]
[Image: ZoidIcon7.png]

Thats all for now
Pages: 1 2 3 4