The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Ps2 Game, need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ps2 game I’m trying to rip is called Disney Princesses: Enchanted Journey (corny game, but I love it to this day!) 

I can’t find the character models or stages anywhere after extracting the files, I think they may be .dff files or .ds files, but I don’t know how to open them. Can someone download it and try to find any 3d models? I’m looking for the castle stages the most. I would be so appreciate!
What'd you use to extract the .ps2 files? A .dff file sounds like Renderware.
(05-14-2020, 05:51 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]What'd you use to extract the .ps2 files? A .dff file sounds like Renderware.
I extracted the iso and it had some folders and a few .ps2 files. I don’t know how to extract .ps2 files, I thought those were only to combine into an iso. I also tried to open the renderware models in a few different programs, no luck. Thank you for replying! I hope we can figure this out
(05-14-2020, 05:51 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]What'd you use to extract the .ps2 files? A .dff file sounds like Renderware.
Today I realized that when trying to import .dff files, they aren’t even recognized as .dff files, the folder appears blank in the known formats.
So... do you think you can help me?