The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Help ripping Shield Hero characters models from The Alchemist Code (Unity files)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I tried to extract the models of Naofumi (also Naofumi's angry boi variant, his various shields, his Shield Prison & Iron Maiden), Raphtalia (and her two swords), Filo (and her Filolial Queen form) & Melty, there is also two monsters (The Orange Balloon & the Soul Eater), the models were added for a time-limited crossover event with the game called "The Alchemist Code" and I wanted to use the models for fan videos and fan arts. The thing is that I failed to extract them because I'm not skilled enough to extract them on my own (However, I have enough infos to help get the models)

The game is a Unity game, the models themselves are within the new_win32 folder which contains a lot of files, the files are not encrypted, and the models we're looking for are marked with "sb" in the file name. That's the info i came up with during my last datamining...

If you can help me get the models, that would be great. Smile

(The game files archive contaning the models are here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qSt-pd...Suh13Vg2ND )

(The models themselves are not within the attached files and are meant as an example of the files within the new_win32 folder)

PS: (I know it is not the right place to ask this specific thing but if you can help me get their voice lines & sfx as well, that would be awesome)

And for some reason, the sample files were not added, here is a Google Drive link containing the samples: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WNcLa0...MMXBBCZap0
I can give it a shot... I also suggest the AssetStudio tool, which can (Usually) let you view all the assets of Unity-based games. It's how I'm ripping Dragonvale World

EDIT: My computer crashed three times because of how many freaking asset files this game has. AssetStudio works, I found some assets, hidden in the new_win32 folder, but even trying to cut that folder into smaller sections made my computer crash the 2nd and 3rd times, so, you're on your own.
Thank you for trying (and sorry for the three cashes) ^^
Do you have any advices for me when I'll try to get the models?
If your computer isn't super beefy, I suggest splitting the New_win32 folder into pieces, because as I said, there's a ton of files and assets inside. Filter the assets tab so it only shows Textures and Meshes, and then sort it by filename, that's your best bet to get everything in a logical order... After that, it's usually just a matter of sorting through everything... Slow and steady gets the models~