The VG Resource

Full Version: Ninjala Ripping Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the SSBU Ripping Project is gone underway, and Ninjala is Going to be Released this June 24th, this thread is for people who want to rip and port the new characters from this new Splatoon-esque game.

Update: Ninjala is released now! Good luck ripping those models!
Would be nice if we had the game files. I mean I asked around if anyone has the stuff, but I haven't gotten responses yet.

I don't even know what engine Ninjala even runs on...
Ninjala runs on Unreal Engine 4.24, it's pretty easy to grab the files from.
(05-06-2020, 03:04 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ninjala runs on Unreal Engine 4.24, it's pretty easy to grab the files from.

Do you plan to upload a few models ? I would really appreciate it !  Smile
(05-06-2020, 03:04 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ninjala runs on Unreal Engine 4.24, it's pretty easy to grab the files from.

Good to know! Now if only I had the actual game archive for it. Unimpressed
(05-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Emperor42 Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you plan to upload a few models ? I would really appreciate it !  Smile

Nope sorry, Don't plan on uploading any files. Just dump the nsp or romfs from ur switch, if it's modded.
(05-08-2020, 11:51 AM)The Prawn Wrote: [ -> ]

Good to know! Now if only I had the actual game archive for it. Unimpressed
Update: Ninjala is released now.
The game's contents are in an Unreal Engine .pak file, which is encrypted with an AES key.

If anyone figures out/has the required key for decryption, please post it here (or DM).

(I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post the game's .pak file here as a sample)
this guy knows the AES Key, but its incomplete, maybe someone know how to figure out the missing part!

https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7182.0.html
(07-01-2020, 09:27 AM)Quizas30 Wrote: [ -> ]this guy knows the AES Key, but its incomplete, maybe someone know how to figure out the missing part!

https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7182.0.html
There's also the head with the diff. Faces, hairstyles and accessories that have to be considered
0x1371F94F8F60E47A78F5C0B77C70ECA1363CB1A0C8AFBCF58B114E290A8F7254

big thanks to theaidan9030 for the pak
How did you guys get the game files? someone could explain me please?
if someone know how to find the bone from the hand, let me know!

maybe they are shape keys or something like that?
(07-01-2020, 08:56 PM)ggmao Wrote: [ -> ]if someone know how to find the bone from the hand, let me know!

maybe they are shape keys or something like that?

Unfortunately they are morphs, which Umodel/UE Viewer doesn't export (yet?).
i just learn a trick!
if you hold CTRL and press "[" or "]" you change the model morphs

years using this umodel and i dont knew about that!

[Image: w9bDCDG.jpg]
Pages: 1 2