The VG Resource

Full Version: LEGO Dimensions Rip now possible!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've ripped a few Year 1 models from LEGO Dimensions! Here's a preview:

[Image: ov66Dnd.png]

I'm also trying to get Year 2 content to rip properly, but the tool I've found on RockRaidersUnited doesn't seem to be working...
Submitted Shaggy for review, I'll get some other models submitted.
(05-11-2020, 02:40 PM)MrLoogie363 Wrote: [ -> ]Submitted Shaggy for review, I'll get some other models submitted.

I Personally would like to see some Portal stuff, But i'm guessing what most people would want to see most is the Sonic stuff.
Oh hey, awesome! I've always wanted to get Lord Vortech from this game, but back when I tried there were no resources or methods to do so. I'm gonna have a look at this. Could you see if you can get Lord Vortech for me while I attempt to figure things out?
So how goes the model ripping process? I'm hoping for the portal 2 models myself, so that I can use them with my limited knowledge of source engine modeling to create a LEGO-themed Portal 2 map.
WoW Shocked how you did manage it? I thought it impossible. Can you share experience?
Hate to bump, but i need to know if the mecha sonic model has been ripped
(04-03-2021, 10:24 AM)LF222 Wrote: [ -> ]Hate to bump, but i need to know if the mecha sonic model has been ripped

Yes, I can send it to you if you want. Smile
Any chance you have Lord Vortech? I've been wanting to get his model for a long time but have no means of doing so.
As i don't have a copy of Lego Dimensions anymore, does anyone have any of the blender files for any of the DW content in dimensions that they have ripped?