The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit models are (somewhat) rippable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!
I found out that Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for PS3 has the same CPK compression as the Xenoverse games and World Mission - in fact, it seems DIMPS uses it since that game that came out in 2008! -.
However, it actually seems that the characters present a new and unknown (at least for me) .nux extension...
I'll tell you more after I discover something else. 

[Image: K7ukgje]
[Image: bw4Lbag.png]

I have an old wip I'm pretty sure I'll never finish. The skeletons and animations for the models are in the amb files. The model and textures are in the nux files.
There was a way to unpack the textures but I forgot.

amb unpacker
model importer
(04-25-2020, 12:25 AM)killercracker Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bw4Lbag.png]

I have an old wip I'm pretty sure I'll never finish. The skeletons and animations for the models are in the amb files. The model and textures are in the nux files.
There was a way to unpack the textures but I forgot.

amb unpacker
model importer
Thank you! It would be really nice to compare these models with their Xenoverse and World Mission counterparts.

The amb files are the same as the Budokai series, am I right?

Oh, and by the way, I don't use 3DS Max. Is there a way to use your .ms script in Blender?
(04-26-2020, 03:19 AM)Yarnman Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! It would be really nice to compare these models with their Xenoverse and World Mission counterparts.

The amb files are the same as the Budokai series, am I right?

Oh, and by the way, I don't use 3DS Max. Is there a way to use your .ms script in Blender?
Yes, the amb files are the same. If you want to import the models directly using a script you'll have to write one. I don't use blender so you'll have to find somebody willing to do it or learn yourself.
(04-25-2020, 12:25 AM)assassino Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bw4Lbag.png]

Eu tenho um wip antigo que tenho certeza que nunca vou terminar. Os esqueletos e animações dos modelos estão nos arquivos amb. O modelo e as texturas estão nos arquivos nux.
Havia uma maneira de descompactar as texturas, mas eu esqueci.

amb unpacker
modelo importador

How can i download the model ? Or export him ? Its for 3d print