The VG Resource

Full Version: Street Fighter 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else hyping for this is much as I am? I honestly think the game itself will be amazing, and I'm gonna get it the first day it comes out!

... But I have a strange, disturbing feeling that tells some reviews are going to bash the game for it being the first 3D Street Fighter, THAT'S NOT a spin-off. But it's quite stylish If I do say so myself!

So how're you guys on this game?
I can't fucking wait and I'm going to buy it regardless if I have the system or not by then.
I only played the HD remixed Street Fighter 2. But oh my god it got me hooked.
I'm immediately getting this shit once I get an Xbox

Or maybe I just get it before I get a 360 if it is available

BTW: Chun Li has been amped eh?
I'd like to get it on PC, looks great. Previews say it's great... crossed fingers xP
I am disappointed that its in 3d, it just doesn't seem right. But it still looks awesome.
Dammit.
I knew I should've gotten a 360 for christmas.
Why couldn't my parents just get that rather then all this other stuff I didn't want.
(01-13-2009, 04:10 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]I am disappointed that its in 3d, it just doesn't seem right. But it still looks awesome.

i know, everyone prefers sprites over polygons when it comes to street fighter. (and most of capcom's fighters)
but to please fans, that it's done in 2.5D. 3D but with a 2D look and the cel-shading was a nice touch

i'm so getting this when it comes out next month.